Necklace organizer

Hello there...
I, like any other girl, have a shopping issue. Although at the time I'm trying to maintain a budget for clothes, it's difficult. Something that every girl knows as well is that accessories are key to mixing up basic pieces in your closet. 
Well, I have tons of necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Today I'm focusing on necklaces. And trust me, I've tried it all. Those hanging organizers with clear sectioned off spaces, individual bags, the jewelry boxes with a small section of hooks. For those that know me individually... I don't like conventional things, even when it comes to organizing. I also could never keep my necklaces organized or even untangled. So this is what I've come up with...

Finished product

Here's a quick DIY picture tutorial.

Materials needed
Anthropologie knobs
 Of course, you don't have to buy knobs from Anthro. But seriously, they're great! Seeing how I wasn't sure where I would hang this organizer just yet, I went with some black and white knobs. 

D-rings

All done!






Comments

Popular Posts