L² Take Europe

Don't blink... 



Oh wait, you did. Didn't you see it? Yes I just left for three weeks and I'm back. In your defense, I hadn't been posting much. With trying to work as much as possible, spending time with friends, and avoiding issues in my life, I didn't really feel like posting. Sorry for the neglect. 

"Three weeks where," you ask. Well I finally took my Eurotrip: L² Take Europe!!! 

I promised to keep you updated with the process of travel planning. Unfortunately, I didn't have much to do due to some unexpected events that came about quite consecutively. L handled it. In the next couple of posts, I will be sharing our city-by-city experiences. I tried to keep a journal along the way; the fast paced experience made it difficult for me to write. Long days and nights. We'd just get home wherever we were staying and would knock out. 

The only thing I can advice about pre-traveling prep is about packing. Ok, so I freaked out when I constantly heard everyone say how ridiculously hot it was in Europe (more than previous summers). Since I freaked out... I tossed out all previous ideas for outfit. I regret that so much! Yes, it was hot and yes, I was moody due to the heat, but while in certain cities... I pictured myself wearing what I had planned to wear but left in the States. So, don't do that unless you summer wear is adorable. 



I took a carry-on for the three weeks; it's not impossible ladies! I took: 8 shirts, 4 dresses, 4 skirts, 1 short, 1 pair of black jeans, 4 pairs of shoes, 3 belts, 2 scarves, 4 pairs of mini socks, 7 necklaces, 2 pairs of earrings, 1 jean jacket, and one trench. Obviously I took my undergarments, enough for a week and I would wash at the end of every city. 

My personal bag was a backpack where I stored souvenirs, the jewelry I took, my camera, tablet, and anything that wasn't originally in my carry on. I never really checked a bag until I made my way back home. 

Now how did I get everything in? Rolling! 

like this

I put my shoes on the left side. Then as my purse or everyday bag, my lovely friend M got my a gift and delivered it to the airport right before leaving. She got me a Dooney, the Pochette Crossbody Bag in black. 

 

I was ready!

Comments

Popular Posts