¡Sigan kuemando!

As a child, I had a Cuban step-grandfather. Don Manolo is what we called him, but I think his real name was Manuel. Although he passed away when I was young, certain memories remain in my mind. I will never forget those weekends with my uncles and aunts under the persimmon tree while Don Manolo danced and drank a beer. Café cubanos, empanadas, and tostones... boy could he cook.

As life passed on, you meet more and more people. I met some pretty awesome cubans, Joe & Iris. Due to their move, my best friend and I decided to throw a small dinner party... enjoy the pictures.

V cutting napkins
Napkin flowers as place settings
DIY banner that I made
"We love you Joe & Iris"

All ready "cuban inspired" outfit
(courtesy of Anthropologie of course)
The bar is ready...
Waiting for the guests of honor...
que empiese la pachanga
¡Dale!


What a night ♡
(A, Me, Iris & V)





Comments

Popular Posts