An escape from reality


Angel's Knoll


I am not a homebody. I don't think I ever have been a homebody. I guess it's because I'm still young and eager to see the world. The sad thing about that is that I am usually home. I clean everyday, which makes me wonder why things don't remain clean. I guess when the roommates arrive that question is answered. 
I've needed to be away from people, and that's never the case. There's always someone else home. And the investigations on who and where I am are so persistent and irritating. Today I had to get out!
Luckily a friend wanted an LA adventure, and who better to be a tour guide than me. No matter where I love to, LA will always be in my heart. 


Comments

  1. Am Glad you had fun doll_ I think you need these things in life.. muah♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts