Five a.m. alarm

the culprit... Jay


Every Spring, a bluejay sits outside my window in the mornings. Yes, it's a beautiful bird, but I do have a problem with it. He or she squawks starting from 5 a.m. in the morning. If you've ever heard a bluejay, their squawking isn't the prettiest sound. I even timed how many seconds go by between squawks...it's two or three. 
I got a shot of it thru my screen door. That's the bird...I should name him (I feel like it's a him). At this point, due to lack of sleep I can only think of naming him Squawks or Jay. I guess Jay will do. Seeing how Great Gatsby is coming out, the name fits...Jay Gatsby. Oh, and later on this Spring, I'm sure there will be a bird's nest in our bugambilia tree, with baby birds chirping. I love nature, believe me I do. It's just that Jay sits right outside my window...oh Jay. 

Comments

Popular Posts