- Flavorpill! I love, love, love Flavorpill. It covers everything you'd want to see or know about in LA, SF, NY, London, or Miami. It tells you about art exhibits, new books, food events, concerts, etc.
- Cinespia is a site I go to during the summer time, but they do screen films during these cold days (like The Royal Tenenbaums) in the old theaters on Broadway in downtown.
- Thrillist I go to for more of a foodie guide. It has the newest restaurants in LA, more pricy stuff and more grown-up vibe... just my type of site.
- DowntownLA is well, everything downtown LA. It even tells you about happy hours.
- Timeout is the last go-to site. I get more of a touristy feel from this site. So if you have visitors, which most of my friends are used to... check this out.
- I'll throw this last one in because it's not only a site I love to check out, but their magazine is amazing as well. Los Angeles Magazine is aaaawsome! There's tons of things to check out under their Best of LA and culture tabs.
|Pershing Square View|